A leading FMCG company is now searching for a Quality Assurance Manager to be a part of their growing team. The successful candidate will work in their facility based in Waterford.
Nature of Work:
Reporting directly to the Managing Director the Candidate will be primarily responsible for all Quality Assurance
matters in the business.
The candidate will be expected to:
* Operate a robust Quality Assurance program - based on internationally recognised standards.
* Maintain and improve standards to meet with annual audit and certification criteria.
* Maintain suitable reporting procedures to management.
* Integrate into a small team of people, whilst retaining control over all the quality assurance procedures.
One will be expected to form a clear and defined understanding of the procedures used within the
company and of all its transactions.
* Travel to both suppliers and clients from time to time - to supervise compliance with standards.
* Liaise with the Business Manager in relation to all supplier/customer queries / claim resolution.
* Employment could be best described as "hands on".
Qualifications & Experience:
* Candidates should hold a Bachelor's degree in Food Science/Food Technology or related discipline.
* A working knowledge of BRC standards, HACCP, Food Legislation is an absolute must.
* A minimum of 4 years working experience is desirable.
* Training will be provided.
If you are interested in the above position please apply or for further information please contact David on 051309650.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.