You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH773508 Jan 15, 2021 Competitive
Excellent opportunity for a contract accountant to join a leading manufacturing organisation in Waterford for a 12 month FTC.
- Involvement in the Reporting, Analysis & Forecasting of:
- Sales and Orders,
- Product Cost and Margins,
- Customer Pricing and Profitability
- Factory Performance
- Assist in Month-End Close e.g. post journals, run overheads reports and analyse variances,
- Assist in preparation of monthly Group Management Report
- Assisting in quarterly P&L Reforecasts
- Ad-hoc tasks as they arise
- Newly Qualified / Part Qualified with minimum of 2 years' experience in a Finance environment in a medium to large size manufacturing company
- Excellent Excel skills for analysis and reporting
- SAP knowledge preferable but not essential
- Enthusiastic and capable of working on one's own initiative
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable as required.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.