Production Operator - Pharmaceutical
- BBBH770718 Nov 25, 2020 Competitive
Production Operative - Pharma - South East
One of our quickly growing pharmaceutical clients, based in the south east are currently looking to add experienced production operatives to their expanding team. These positions require someone with prior production operative experience who is technically capable and looking for the next challenge in their career.
- Prepares the manufacturing equipment
- Manufactures finished product to cGMP standards.
- Is diligent in the completion and review of batch and related documentation required to support the manufacturing process.
- Follows procedure in the movement of materials
- Participates in continuous improvement teams and develops improvement ideas.
- Supports investigations into manufacturing deviations.
- Takes responsibility for manufacturing equipment and area condition and supports maintenance activity in the manufacturing area.
- Supports capital projects throughout equipment lifecycle.
- Capable of working with equipment automation systems required to operate those systems.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player.
- Previous experience working within high volume production environment
If you feel you are the right person for the role apply here today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
+353(1) 4 321 555