- BBBH770137 Jul 08, 2021 Competitive
Excellent permanent .NET Technical Lead role to work with stakeholders to develop solutions to fulfil stakeholders and clients needs based in Waterford.
I am currently working on exciting Technical Lead role. The successful candidate will play a key role in the design, development/configuration, unit testing, installation, and ongoing maintenance of software platforms. If you are currently in a Senior .NET Developer role and looking to take that next step to a team lead; well this could be the role for you.
- 4 - 7 years IT experience with expertise in Microsoft .NET technologies with end to end project life cycle experience using Waterfall, Agile, Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Previous experience using .NET Core, ASP.Net, Web APi 2, MVC Architecture, T-SQL
- Previous experience with Team founder Server or comparable
- Previous Lead experience working with stakeholders and clients would be advantageous
If you would like to hear more, please get in touch.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Candidate Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300