- BBBH791066 Aug 23, 2021 Competitive
The Customer Service & Digital Ambassador Executive will be the first point of contact for our banking client's most valued asset -Customers!
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, professional, and courteous and will overall assist with delivering the "The Bank of You" proposition. This role will be the leading Hub advocate on delivering digital in the Hub - customer registrations, customer activations and customer demos.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the welcome model in the Hub to ensure that all customers experience a warm and engaging welcome and first impression.
- Manage waiting times and customer queues ensuring that we provide as good an experience as possible.
- Warm hand-over as appropriate to a Hub colleague where an appointment is booked/walk-in.
- Manage footfall log for all visitors to the Hub ensuring accurate and complete data capture.
- Provide the highest standard of service and individual attention to customers by taking initial ownership of customer queries/enquiries.
- Manage the customer transactions - lodgement/withdrawal requests & internal transfers requests.
- Assist with creating opportunities for Executives / Specialists.
- Home & Motor Insurance Champion - manage the weekly referral target for the Hub.
- Leading the registration and activation campaign for all existing and new customers.
- Assist and educate customers on becoming digitally active.
- Educating our customers on digital enablement and solutions as they emerge and evolve.
- Maximise opportunities to convert customers to the online platform for withdrawals, standing order set up/cancellation, customer static amendment requests.
- Become the digital expert and support the hub manager in ensuring all staff are competent in this delivery.
3. Service / Operations
- Effectively manage all inbound calls to the Hub, adhering relentlessly to our stated telephone standards and ensuring all information is distributed to the relevant colleagues.
- Efficient management of incoming and outgoing post ensuring to scan daily logs in accordance with Governance controls / procedures.
- Manage the Hub email account, ensuring emails are dealt with effectively and communicated to the Hub team.
- Ensure all customer requests are processed in a timely manner and in line with company standards.
- Merchandising & Stationery - take ownership of all stock in the Hub ensuring that stock levels are sufficient, current and that any obsolete stock is shredded. Liaise with Merchandiser on their quarterly visit & co-ordinate stock for this visit.
- Organise the upkeep of the reception area, meeting room facilities, and office and brochure supplies. Ensure the hub environment is kept tidy and clean throughout the day.
4. Compliance / Governance
- Ensure full compliance with the "Right First Time" company model by keeping referrals to a minimum.
- Adhere to the document retention policy in the Hub ensuring that only required documents are held and remainder are shredded within relevant timeframe.
- Ensure full compliance with procedures and relevant legislation in every customer interaction.
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- The successful candidate will typically have up to 2 years' experience within a customer service environment.
- Knowledge of Financial services would be a distinct advantage.
- An interest and willingness to become digitally educated and aware of developments in banking in general in Ireland and developments in the broader market.
- Interest in and knowledge of social media and its application to retail banking and broader customer experience
- Be an avid user of apps and websites - i.e., Snapchat, YouTube etc.
- An interest and appreciation of mobile and web technology. i.e., use of smart phones, how apps work
- Familiarity and comfort with using different devices - laptops, tablets, smart phones etc.
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Strong customer-centric focus.
- Must be an avid smart phone user.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to deal with all levels of staff and customers in a confident and professional manner.
- Must have a very flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast-moving, exciting environment.
- Be a proactive team player.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Interested in becoming an expert in digital banking enablement
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.