You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH763823 Oct 19, 2020 Competitive
Control Engineer - Waterford
Reporting to the engineering project manager, you will be responsible for executing projects in a fast paced, multi-disciplined, cross-functional team environment.
- Provide technical support to global operations, engineering and to manufacturing and outside vendors in developing technical solutions for inspection technologies
- Support product, platform and cost improvement programs by delivering qualified systems. Liaise with Engineering, SQA, QA and Operations to successfully validate software systems.
- Provide technical specification documents to vendors for the purpose of trending and design/build of new manufacturing equipment.
- Responsible for project management of capital projects within the Waterford Plant to drive increased volume and decreased cost across multiple manufacturing processes.
- Engineering degree in Electronics, Electro-mechanical or equivalent training/experience.
- Minimum of 3 year's engineering experience within Med device or Pharma Industry.
- Experience with Siemens or Allen Bradley required.
- High Level language programming and practical knowledge of machine systems including Cognex VPro and InSight are desirable but not essential.
- PLC Software Development and Scada Software development desirable.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
051 309 650