You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH775670 May 17, 2021 Competitive
Fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join a leading organisation in Co. Waterford. The role is a 9 mth FTC and will initially be based remotely.
- Assist with monthly preparation of the management accounts.
- Providing supporting analysis with the monthly numbers which accurately depict financial performance of the group.
- Assist in driving project related activity on changes in group structure.
- Providing ad hoc accounting technical and commercial support across the wider finance teams.
- Involved in the preparation and presentation of year end budget figures.
- Assist with all year end duties including closing of accounts and preparation of audit with the wider finance teams.
- Part or fully qualified Accountant / Accounting Technician with 3-5 years' experience - essential
- Good knowledge of full cycle accounting - General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable.
- Proficiency in data entry and the use of Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel.
- Ability to consistently follow outlined procedures, as well as develop new and improved processes.
- Ability to work as part of a team of 12.
- The individual should be a self-starter, a strong communicator and a proven project manager.
- A thorough, professional approach to work and a consistently positive outlook.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to prioritise and organise workflow.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.