Shift Line Manager - Tipperary
- BBBH754151 Oct 07, 2021 Competitive
Exciting opportunity for a Shift Manager in the food industry looking to make the next step in their career in Tipperary!
This role is a Shift Manager position with a Food company in Thurles. This could be the next exciting step in your career as you progress in manufacturing or production.
- Co-ordinate the packing of multiple products.
- Oversee daily factory production ensuring that handover from shift to shift is carried out in an efficient manner especially in relation to handoff of shortages and maintenance issues
- Ensure target yields are achieved for all products on all lines
- Responsibility for ensuring that the Production Plan is executed correctly, by communicating correctly and accurately with Supervisors and staff.
- Permanent role
- 4 week shift cycle.
- Salary very competitive
- Manages team of 50+.
- Food experience would be highly beneficial.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300