Senior Financial Accountant
- BBBH771473 Dec 04, 2020 Competitive
Are you looking to progress your career within a leading manufacturing organisation? This is a great opportunity for a Newly Qualified Accountant looking to join a busy finance function.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Review standard costing versus actual costings for all products.
- Prepare and review the weekly production pack plus variance analysis for management purposes.
- Communicate and post intercompany recharges and reconcile intercompany accounts.
- Prepare and submit all regulatory, tax and statistical returns on a timely basis.
- Liaise and assist Head of Finance in the preparation of annual Budgets.
- Stock control & stock reconciliations for multiple stock locations.
- Assist in the implementation, maintenance and control of the stock management system and IT system developments.
- Liaise with external auditors as required.
- Liaise and co-operate with the SLT.
- Ensure a strong financial control environment exists at all times.
- Review, improve, automate and implement standardized processes on a continuous rolling basis.
- Assist in the preparation of Grants & R&D TC claims.
- Lead & develop the AR/AP team, closely managing the team's performance and professional development.
- Be point of contact for escalation of more complex AP/AR issues.
- Contribute to wider Finance Team initiatives as required.
- Ad hoc reporting as required.
- ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA qualified accountant with 2/3 years industry experience in a similar role.
- Big $ experience advantageous.
- Demonstrate the leadership ability to oversee and develop the accounting administration team is essential.
- Strong IT skills, highly proficient in Excel, knowledge of Insight a distinct advantage.
- Ability to lead from the front demonstrating high levels of professionalism.
- Has ability to impact positively on those around them and ensure a positive working environment.
- Ability to work to and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical ability, excellent numerical and problem-solving skills, with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Proactive and willing to grow and develop within the role and the company.
- A team player who is able to work on their own initiative.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.