- BBBH767548 Oct 15, 2020 Competitive
Seeking an ICT Business Systems Manager with experience across ERP, WMS and related manufacturing systems to join a well established Irish organisation
ICT Business Systems Manager (Manufacturing)
Opportunity to join a well-established manufacturer, operating in Ireland over 35 years delivering exceptionally engineered products and industry leading customer service. In this role the successful candidate will take responsibility for the managing and leading the IT Business Systems, mainly Syspro ERP, ensuring they meet business requirements and quality standards.
Additionally, you will:
- Act as master security officer for system software applications i.e. Syspro, etc
- Design, test and implement modifications or upgrades to existing DB business systems including AWM WMS & other ERP related software's auto mail / data switch / EDI with suppliers & customers
- Ensure system security, user access and disaster recovery procedures are tested and maintained in an up-to-date manner
- Coordinate assigned projects and activities to meet agreed business objectives and delivered in line with project plans for each site.
- Data Extraction and measurement for users in a consistent manner
- Deliver on budgets and forecasts within the ICT Department
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A relevant 3rd level qualification or equivalent experience in a dynamic 24/7 manufacturing environment.
- Strong IT and analytical skills and a high level of competence in solution based problem resolution
- Excellent communication, organizational & interpersonal skills required
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work on one's own initiative
- Full Driving Licence required - there are 2 sites and travel to both is necessary on occasion.
Note: This role will be based onsite, strict social distancing and other measures are in place to ensure the safety of all employees.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment