Civil Engineer - Tipperary
- BBBH783704 Sep 02, 2021 Competitive
An Irish civil engineering company is looking for a civil engineer to join their team in Tipperary. They specialise in public works projects
An Irish civil engineering company is looking for a civil engineer to join their team in Tipperary. They specialise in public works projects including roads, bridges and flood defence.
- Responsibility for the day to day running of site operations
- Liaising with stakeholders of projects
- Setting out and levelling sites
- Checking drawings and plans for accuracy
- Maintaining the company Quality Management System
- Supervising all works on the ground and will play a key role in the successful delivery of the project.
- A minimum of a Level 7 qualification in Civil Engineering or similar
- A minimum of 2 Years' experience in a Site Engineering role
- Should be competent in surveying and setting out
- Experience in leading a site based team
- The ability to manage time and staff efficiently
If this sounds like you then apply online now!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment