Accounts Payable Specialist
- BBBH782428 May 24, 2021 Competitive
Accounts Payable Specialist - Tipperary
I am currently working with a leading manufacturing organisation based in South Tipperary who is currently seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join their successful and growing team. As a highly sought-after employer in the area, this position gives the successful candidate the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and growing company who truly value their employees and the great work they do.
The role is a permanent opportunity and the successful candidate will manage the accounts payable function to pay suppliers and maintain internal controls and will also provide appropriate support administration and analysis.
- Full accountability for organising and processing payable invoices.
- Responsibility for AP month end reconciliations to include maintenance & review of Payables Aged Listing.
- Ensure AP, finance and statutory compliance including tax clearance, PSWT, RCT and insurances, and adhere to all necessary controls.
- Prepare KPI's for review by management.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of business performance gaps.
- Review and propose improvements for work practices.
- Prepare for, and support, the Statutory Audit and any Internal Audit requirements.
- Support division with cash flow information pertaining to payables on a weekly basis.
- Part Qualified/ Qualified Accounts Technician.
- Minimum 3 years experience of a high-volume, target driven manufacturing organisation.
- Strong business and commercial skills (financial and technical).
- Track record of deadline management.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to use your own initiative and prioritise tasks.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.