Recruitment Coordinator - Remote(US hours)
Republic of Ireland
- BBBH782087 May 12, 2021 Competitive
Are you a Recruitment Coordinator seeking remote working with a dynamic company? Are you looking for flexibility in your working day and interested in working from home with US hours? - 1-9pm
My client is hiring a talented Recruitment Coordinator professional to join their organisation. The ideal candidate is responsible, dependable, positive individual with great communication skills.
- Interacting with Hiring Managers to identify job openings and prepare job descriptions and requirements.
- Posting job openings on media and social media outlets.
- Finding and filtering appropriate job applicants and performing reference checks.
- Scheduling and conducting interviews.
- Maintain interview and hiring records.
- Creating resume database for the most fit candidates.
- Source passive candidates.
- Writing and updating effective job descriptions as per the requirements.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Good time-management skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Pervious work experience in call center is an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300