You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Republic of Ireland
- BBBH782733 Jun 22, 2021 €40k - €50k
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager to join well-known and very successful multinational business.
Our client is fully focused on providing team members with excelent work life balance thourgh flexible working hours and working from home opportunity.
This is a role where you will be working in very friendly, progression focused and collaborative working environment.
- Manage the day to day operation of payrolls - international payroll.
- Cross train with exiting Payroll Specialists to quickly learn the role and run the payrolls.
- Work with existing in-country providers.
- Use Payslip platform to communicate and report to and from the ICP.
- Prepare payroll for approvals.
- Maintain payroll records and reporting in a tidy and diligent manner.
- Respond to all employee payroll queries professionally and efficiently.
- Respond to all payroll related statutory and company compliance.
- Maintain payments, deductions and benefits within legislative guidelines and deadlines.
- Strong payroll experience in an international payroll environment.
- Exceptional and proven customer service skills.
- Well organized and professional in every aspect of work and interactions.
- Work to tight deadlines in a calm and dedicated manner.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change and learn and understand quickly.
- Great Excel skills and formulae knowledge and be obsessive about attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Workday reporting would be an advantage.
- Embraces technological advancement.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555