Republic of Ireland
- BBBH787623 Jul 14, 2021 €40k - €50k
Exciting opportunity for an experience Payroll Coordinator/ Specialist with a multinational Tech giant. This a great opportunity to further develop your international payroll experience.
Exciting opportunity for an experience Payroll Coordinator/ Specialist with a multinational Tech giant.
This a great opportunity to further develop your international payroll experience. You will work as part of a team, reporting directly to the Payroll Manager. You will assume responsibility for the day-to-day review, and coordination of the payroll files for multiple countries, whilst liaising with outsourcing providers.
- Work from home/ fully remote
- You will be part of very personable team, simply a lovely place to work
- As a self-directed individual, you will have the opportunity to manage your own time, desk and work flow
Payroll Coordinators are responsible for coordinating Employee & Payroll information between the company and the in country Payroll Providers; Verify, Review and Approve the Payrolls and ensure payment compliance for Tax, Social Security, Pension, Insurance etc; respond to queries from EEs, Internal Departments & Payroll Providers. Our Payroll Coordinator position will be based at our Dublin, Ireland or remote to Dublin office.
- Collect employee and payroll data from various internal departments (promotions, transfers, terminations, new hires, commissions, bonuses, overtime, holiday balances etc)
- Complete the payroll info onto Specific excel Templates and submit to the in country Payroll providers
- Review the Preliminary Payroll Reports from the Payroll Providers (variances & calculations where applicable) and Approve for Payment.
- Collect Final Reports & follow up on 3rd party payments to the local Tax & Social Security Authorities, Pension Funds, Insurance providers, etc
- Manage Shared Payroll Mailbox - answer queries from Employees, Internal Departments & in country Payroll Providers.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies, relevant industry regulations, tax, and deduction laws.
- Preparing payroll reports for management and auditing purposes.
Requirements & Person Specification
- IPASS Qualification/ equivalent is required
- Minimum of 3-5 years payroll experience
- Must have strong experience operating in a busy MNC payroll environment
- Strong knowledge of PAYE, USC, PRSI, BIK, ROS,
- Familiar with EMEA and or Global payrolls is strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills, ability to forge strong relationships with payroll providers
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance, Industry & Commerce