Republic of Ireland
- BBBH781020 May 05, 2021 €70k - €90k
My client is looking to hire a Full Stack Developer with expertise in the MS-stack (asp.net MVC /.net / SQL server) to join their expanding team. They will take ownership for the design and execution
Wanted: A Full Stack Developer for a remote role based here in Ireland. EU passport or the correct visa is a must for this role.
My client is looking to hire a Full Stack Developer with expertise in the MS-stack (asp.net MVC /.net / SQL server) to join their expanding team. They will take ownership for the design and execution of high-quality software to support the business. Candidates should be comfortable working in a fast-paced agile environment, have the mindset to solve challenging problems and the ability to work effectively in a distributed, cross-disciplinary team.
THIS IS A PERMANENT FULLY REMOTE IRELAND BASED HERE IN IRELAND. YOU WILL NEED A EU PASSPORT OR THE CORRECT VISA, AS THE CLIENT IS NOT IN A POSITION TO SPONSPOR PEOPLE DUE TO DEADLINES.
- Work with Product team to understand requirements and solve complex problems with the appropriate solution.
- Provide early feedback to Product team with wireframes or working prototypes/proofs of concept.
- Work with DBA in defining DB schemas and interfaces.
- Estimate development tasks.
- Delivery quality software through maintenance of unit tests, continuous integration, completion of design and code reviews.
- Work with the QA on defect prevention and team QA activities.
- At least 5 years' experience of developing enterprise-class web applications in the .Net framework with design lead responsibility
- C#, Angular, AngularJS, KnockoutJS
- SQL server (stored procedures) development
- Soap/Rest APIs
- Unit test, Mocking frameworks, Test Driven Development
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A passion for designing and developing excellent solutions that meet the current and future needs of our customers.
- Drive / Motivation to deliver on commitments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaboration with a distributed team.
- Comfortable working in a Kanban/Scrum based environment.
Principal Consultant: Data and Python
| Web: www.morganmckinley.ie
Connect with Morgan McKinley on LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555