Republic of Ireland
- BBBH792013 Sep 02, 2021 Competitive
Tech multinational based in Dublin is looking for a Finance analyst to join their growing team to support in customer feedback analysis, process improvement and operational efficiency.
- Provide customer feedback analysis, operational monitoring, troubleshooting and error resolution to prevent inaccuracies, reduce process latency and drive process excellence.
- Provide performance reporting and analysis to senior management and implement and manage operational metrics to depict process health.
- Manage outsourced operational activity, including Service Level Agreements, adherence to documented processes and quality of results.
- Ensure tax, Sarbanes Oxley and local entity compliance; ensure readiness on supporting new and existing functionality.
- Partner with key stakeholders, engineering, and vendors to improve complex financial processes, perform effective escalation management and provide "quick fix" solutions.
Operational Efficiency, Operational Analysis, Process Improvement, Process Management, Data Analysis, Communication, Critical Thinking, Customer Focus, Vendor Management.
Superior analytical and investigative skills combined with the ability to navigate through ambiguity in a fast-paced, dynamic environment Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment and to lead and drive complex operational initiatives Collaborative working style and ability to work with vendors and international teams Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Language: Spanish or Portuguese
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Remote Delivery
+353 21 2300 300