Republic of Ireland
- BBBH800116 Nov 30, 2021 €50k - €70k
An innovative Engineering Contractor are looking to hire EHS Advisors at all levels to join their growing team across Ireland.
Our client would operate various projects across Ireland in the following sectors: Data Centre's, Semi Conductor, Pharmaceutical, HV & MV, Energy & Renewables.
- Perform all duties in accordance HSEQS compliance requirements.
- Assist with the development of Risk Assessment and Method Statements.
- Accident / incident recording.
- Drafting of health and safety policies and procedures.
- Communicate Safety Alerts through Toolbox Talk.
- Attend regular Health & Safety meetings with senior management.
- Provide EHS project and documentation support.
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties requested by the EHS Manager.
- Relevant Health & Safety Diploma/Degree.
- Experience in Health & Safety on construction sites would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Please note these salaries are dependent on experience.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity apply now, please contact Meabh Murphy in Morgan McKinley
Phone: 021 2300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Recruitment Coordinator | Construction & Property Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300