Join a busy team in a new state of the art facility! Mechanical or Electrical backgrounds considered. Placed candidates have confirmed this is a great team to be on!
This role will work within multi skilled team in a 24/7 production environment, carrying out preventative maintenance on a wide range of plant equipment and undertaking corrective maintenance as required.
Day to day of the role:
* Snagging of utilities systems (Water treatment; Boilers; Chillers
* Cooling Towers, HVAC & Clean Utilities) prior to mechanical completion tagging
* Understanding of SOPs and GMP engineering document systems
* Trouble shooting / repair of low and medium voltage electrical systems
* Operation, Maintenance and trouble-shooting of site black & clean utilities systems
* Work within a documented permit to work system
* Keep training current in line with client's requirements, i.e. SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures), EWI's (Engineering Work Instructions), etc.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.