Electrical Design Engineer
- BBBH784955 Aug 19, 2021 Competitive
I am actively seeking an Electrical Design Engineer for an exciting new opportunity to join a leading Meath based company.
Due to my Clients continued growth they are looking for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer.
This is a great opportunity to build your professional career.
- Develop drawing sets for various Control systems and UPS systems.
- Prepare detailed electrical schematics for Control Panels
- Analyse all design documentation and identify any scope gaps.
- Prepare Electrical Plant layout drawings.
- Review the electrical installation with operations team
- For tendering purposes prepare drafts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar (an individual from a technical background may also be considered)
- 3+ year's relevant design experience
- Experience with electrical design software - 2D and/or 3D (Solidworks Electrical, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Driving License and Access to a vehicle
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300