You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Accounts Payable Manager
- BBBH772000 Dec 15, 2020 Competitive
Leading Logistics company based in Meath require an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to join their busy Finance team.
- Manages the group Procure to Pay Process.
- Build and maintain the group standard for PTP.
- Manage the ongoing deployment and growth of the Group Standard PTP process.
- Manage the AP specialists to maintain standards
- Maintains and manages the group payment approval matrix.
- Owns Vender Master data and ensures this is complete and accurate in with Master data.
- Build and run a procurement process across the group.
- Ensure there is an appropriate approval process for Vendor master data.
- Builds and maintains an approved list of vendors.
- Drive a rigorous Month End close and reporting process.
- Process improvement and adoption of automation to drive PTP effectiveness and efficiency.
Qualifications And Experience
- 4+ years in a similar position
- ERP - SAP or Microsoft experience Microsoft AX preferable.
- FMCG/Manufacturing experience desirable
- An experience PTP leader capable of leading the PTP agenda across the Group.
- Ability to develop process maps and standards. Ability to use process maps to create ownership and accountability.
- Advanced Excel skills are essential
- Ability to engage and align key stakeholders in the continuous improvement journey.
- Excellent communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321555