- BBBH772675 Jan 05, 2021 €50k - €70k
Excellent opportunity for a strong Accounts Payable Manager with a multinational based in Meath You will take ownership of the accounts payable function and team.
Excellent opportunity for a strong Accounts Payable Manager with a multinational based in Meath You will take ownership of the accounts payable function and team, whilst working closely with the senior leadership team, driving process improvement and efficiencies.
This is an exciting, hands on role and will suit a driven and personable accounts payable professional
- Taking ownership of the accounts payable function
- Establishing accounts payable procedures
- embedding standards of practices across the company
- Coaching, guiding and mentoring the accounts payable team
- Overseeing and management of of payment approvals
- Managing, maintain and building arcuate vendors list
- Responsible for month end accounts payable close, ensuring team adhere to deadlines
- Process continuous process improvement and adoption of automation to drive PTP effectiveness and efficiency.
- Collaboration with multiple departments
- Furnishing senior leadership team with key reports
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 5+ years strong accounts payable experience
- Team management/ lead experience
- Relevant experience in a large organisation
- Experience with high volume accounts payable
- Strong excel and ERP skills
- Ability to communicate and build rapport with senior leadership team
For more information on this Accounts Payable role please contact Tracy Nolan at Morgan McKinley on 014485656 or email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.