Site Manager - West of Ireland
- BBBH792599 Sep 08, 2021 Competitive
An exciting opportunity with a family run engineering sub-contractor looking for a Site Manager for a number of projects in the West of Ireland
Our client is a civil engineering firm who are also Ireland's leading Deep Retrofit contractor under the SEAI. They have a strong pipeline of future work and as a result they have an urgent requirement for a Site Manager to assist in running a number of busy sites in the West of Ireland e.g Mayo, Galway etc.
- Monitor and evaluate quality control for sub-contractor's work
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Liaising with local authorities and County Council's
- Checking plans, drawings and supervision of setting out co - ordination.
- Supervision and monitoring of ground works and civil engineering contractors
- Develop strong relationships with sub-contractors to deliver the desired outputs-on time and on budget, with high attention to quality and detail
- Maintain site records and quality assurance documentation
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in an Engineering discipline
- You must have 2 years' experience working in the industry
- Solid experience in dealing with various sub-contractors on site
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Willingness to work across several sites in the West of Ireland region
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300