Senior Molecular Biology Analyst
- BBBH771155 Dec 01, 2020 Competitive
Excellent opportunity to join a Mayo based bio lab to work in and establish new PCR Laboratories. Excellent opportunity to grow and develop in a new environment.
This role shall report to the Molecular Biology Supervisor and the main duties & responsibilities shall be to assist the Supervisor and Department Manager in the following:
- BSc or MSc a relevant science discipline (e.g. Molecular Biology)
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Scientific Research preferably within a GMP regulated environment (EMEA/FDA) within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, CRO Industry.
- Experience in molecular biology techniques, especially PCR and Q-PCR and project management essential.
- Experience in establishment and validation of molecular biology methods is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of biosafety classifications and Code of Practice for the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Biological Agents) Regulations 2013 (S.I. No. 572 of 2013) desirable.
- Ability to problem solve and work on own initiative.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300