Management Accountant - FMCG
- BBBH780788 Apr 26, 2021 €50k - €70k
Great opportunity with a renowned multinational FMCG brand based in Co. Louth experiencing exponential growth. This company is simply a lovely place to work
Great opportunity with a renowned multinational FMCG brand based in Co.Louth experiencing exponential growth. This company is simply a lovely place to work and they value their staff. Now seeking a skilled Management Accountant keen to progress their career. We are looking for a self starter, a passionate accounting professional, who can work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Easy access from North Co Dublin, Monaghan, Meath
- Bonus, Pension, Hybrid working options
- Work life balance
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will work as part of a large team, furnishing the senior leadership team with key financials enabling sound commercial decisions.
- Preparation of the monthly management account statements, P&L and balance sheet
- Monthly & Quarterly balance sheet reporting across multiple divisions
- reconciliation of intercompany transactions
- Generating and posting of all accruals/prepayments for management accounts
- Analysing monthly overhead figures, reporting variances to senior management and commentary for board packs
- Verifying Debtors and Creditors reconciliations, liaising with both functions to ensure we minimise errors. Lead weekly/monthly meetings with teams as required.
- Support and challenge the other functions to ensure we have included all costs in a timely manner.
- Supporting the Financial Controller in the annual external Audit for multiple companies.
- Overseeing the payroll function, business partnering with internal and external stakeholders
- Establish and maintain a high standard for internal controls and the management of financial risk.
- Review and approve of payroll files, bank & creditor reconciliations monthly.
- Review and approval of bi-monthly payment runs on the bank including the setup of new beneficiaries.
- Assist in the annual budget process, consolidation of data and report
- Actively participate in on-going IT developments which impact the finance function, collaborating in a cross functional team. Be an innovative thinker with a willingness to suggest new ideas to complement and enhance existing processes.
- Develop and implement optimised and standardised routines, tools, and processes to drive performance within the finance function.
- Play a key role with the implementation of New ERP System
- Supporting and guiding junior members of the team
Experience and Qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Relevant industry experience in manufacturing or consumer goods is advantageous but not essential
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with a strong desire to succeed.
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholder
- Ability to drive change and influence
- Continuously strive to improve efficiencies
- Proven record of achievement, with specific examples of process improvement achievements
- Strong ERP skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.