Customer Financial Advisory Agent Contract
- BBBH768825 Nov 18, 2020 Competitive
Morgan McKinley are currently looking for APA/QFA Certified Customer Advisory Agents for an initial 6-month contract in Dundalk. Competitive Hourly Rate Salary.
Morgan McKinley are currently looking for Customer Advisory Agents for an initial 6-month contract in Dundalk. Our client is a well known company in the banking industry. APA/QFA Cert mandatory.
Scope of the role is to operate within the Arrears Support Unit. Main responsibilities include:
- Completing Standard Financial Statements with customers
- Setting up and explaining their subsequent restructuring offer (i.e. loan/mortgage/other that customers are not able to keep up with payments for)
Requirements for the role include:
- Ideally have previous experience in debt resolution
- Effective call handling skills to ensure that customers are dealt with in a professional manner whilst also showing empathy to customers who may be faced with financial difficulties
Role-specific training will be provided. Nonetheless, minimum requirements for the role include:
- Recognised qualification /accreditation i.e. APA/QFA in order to be in a position to discuss with customers product information and give advice in relation to forbearance options when required. Ideally currently working in a controlled function role i.e. APA role
- Leaving cert pass in Maths and English at Ordinary level (OR have a degree)
- Knowledge of CCMA, CPC and MCC and how these apply to our day to day interaction with customers
- Excellent PC skills (in particular Word and Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and is flexible
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
353 21 2300 300