Transfer Agency Consultant
- BBBH765717 Sep 02, 2020 Competitive
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the world's leading financial services institutions as a Transfer agency Consultant.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established team on a 12 month contract.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- This position is based in Transfer Agency providing oversight and support to the function
- You will be responsible for oversight of the operational control structure of the business unit within Global Fund Services
- You will manage the reviewing process and adherence to process testing which involves duties such as taking a sample of transactions to ensure the relevant controls have been carried out
- Audit control samples as required
- Monitor and investigate monthly errors and incidences to spot any trends
- Deliver reports on such errors and incidences to various business units as well as recommendations on improvements where possible
- Act proactively in identifying risk and advising on areas to reduce errors and act as a Consultant to the business unit
- Provide proactive leadership and guidance to staff partners to strengthen controls, ensure compliance and mitigate operational risk.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance | Interim & Contract