- JN -092023-1947063
- Sep 13, 2023
Talent Development Coordinator required to provide high-level support to the Associate Director of Talent Development and his/her team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supports on and off-site internal training programs including coordination of all logistics such as reserving/setting up training facilities, audio-visual equipment, preparation and distribution of course work materials.
- Supports, coordinates and conducts New Employee Orientation for all new employees.
- Coordinates registration and pre-work requirements, post-class assessments and follow-up and entry into LMS (Learning Management System).
- Assists in development and creation of facilitator presentations and course materials.
- Prepares reports for attendance, class evaluations and other documentation as requested.
- Prepares periodic, ad-hoc and standardized reports, presentations and analysis including training attendance, course saturation, and all training metrics.
- Prepares reports reflecting effectiveness and saturation of learning programs as generated from LMS system.
- Generates standard and ad-hoc reports of training information from data received out of LMS.
- Analyzes and makes recommendations for departmental process improvements to maintain and manage learning course content, departmental documentation, processes, policies and projects.
- Manages statements of work and training vendor relationships.
- Works with procurement and others on behalf of Talent Development.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field. May consider another Degree discipline with relevant experience.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.