Senior Automation Engineer - Limerick (12 Month Contract)
- BBBH772127 Apr 29, 2021 Competitive
Reporting to the engineering manager, the successful candidate will design, configure and deploy automation solutions within a large medical device manufacturing company.
This includes equipment, processes, and manufacturing execution systems within a highly regulated manufacturing environment.
- Collaborate closely with customers to define and deploy automation solutions including equipment, processes, and manufacturing execution systems.
- Manage technical work streams with cross-functional stakeholders throughout entire project lifecycle, from concept to implementation
- Responsible for the site PLC-based Control System, Building Management Systems, and Environmental Monitoring Systems
- Work closely with cross functional teams such as electrical engineers & design engineers to prepare drawings and ensure projects are delivered.
- Develop, review and/or approve Preventive Maintenance Plans, Standard Operating Procedures, IQ/OQs, commissioning protocols, drawings & diagrams.
- Bachelor's Degree or Ireland Honours Degree (Level 8) in Electrical or Instrumentation or Automation Engineering or related discipline
- 5 years' experience of working with control systems in a large manufacturing environment is essential
- Detail oriented with a solid understanding of current programming standards.
- Must work well both independently and in a team-oriented
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300