- BBBH770653 Nov 25, 2020 Competitive
An industry leader is on the search for a highly qualified Validation Manager (facilities, equipment & lab) to join their growing team
This opportunity is with a leading employer in the West of Ireland who are experiencing significant growth. They draw passionate, innovative and collaborative individuals to their business so if these are your key competencies then you will be in good company.
The successful individual will be implementing policies and procedures to validate/qualify equipment, systems, and processes in accordance with regulatory requirements and manufacturing standards. A strong people manager / leader is required for this role as you will be overseeing a team of Validation Specialists. This position will specifically be accountable for Continuing Validation/Qualification for Laboratory, Facilities and Equipment at site level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads cross-functional teams in developing Validation best practices, standards and guidelines which includes exploring new techniques, methods and other industry practices.
- Leads projects by developing appropriate plans, schedules, resource loading and other project deliverables as required Execution of validation projects and overseeing Validation projects as well as junior-level staff. Based on engineering specification, performs validation projects which include authoring protocols, executing validation protocols and writing reports of validation results.
- Reviews and approves Validation protocols and summary reports generated by the Validation staff against SOP's and policies as well provides guidance to Validation staff writing protocols and final reports
- Prepares equipment for qualification studies and executes qualification and validation studies according to approved protocols and SOPs
- Leads team of Validations specialist who investigates and troubleshoots problems which occur and determines solutions or recommendations for changes and/or improvements.
- Approves various documents relating to area function, including those listed above.
- Provide direction and assign work to Validations Specialists to meet goals and timings
- Reviews internal and external requirements and implements required processes, as needed, to meet expectations regarding Quality.
- Participates in regulatory and customer activities.
- Develops and implements program requirements for continuing qualification for:
o Laboratory Equipment
o Facilities (HVAC, Utilities)
o Equipment (including SIP and Cleaning Validation requalification)
Education and Experience:
- Requires a BS/BA in Engineering, Chemistry, or Life Sciences
- A minimum of 6+ years of related experience within the field + people management experience is essential
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity contact Kellie on 021 2300 300 or email@example.com or click the 'Apply now' button
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Engineering Recruitment - Quality & Validation
353 (0) 21 2300300