Newly Qualified Accountant
- BBBH765650 Sep 02, 2020 Competitive
Are you a newly Qualified Accountant looking to enter an exciting organisation?
Due to continued expansion our client is currently recruiting for an audit senior/manager role within our their financial services audit team.
This role offers the successful candidate a genuine opportunity for rapid carer progression and the chance to develop an expertise in this fast-growing sector. The candidate will work alongside senior managers to complete audit engagements, while also providing training and guidance to junior trainee accountants.
Outline of the role
- Oversee the preparation of the audit file by audit trainees and completion of the more high-risk sections of the audit file.
- Escalating potential audit issues to audit managers
- Act as a point of contact for various internal and external parties including administrators and investment managers.
- Assisting managers and partners on ad hoc audit and regulatory advisory projects
- Researching technical queries on accounting and auditing standards
- Training and supporting junior team members in their development
Skills required for the role
- ACA/ACCA newly qualified with strong technical knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
- Experience in working in a large audit/financial reporting environment (Big 4 or top 10 experience a plus)
- Strong logic and problem-solving competencies
- Excellent teamwork with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle deadline pressures
- Attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with Microsoft Excel and Word to an acceptable level
- Taking ownership of own professional development
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 61 430940