Manufacturing Process Engineer - Med Device (12 month Contract)
- BBBH768257 Nov 25, 2020 €30 - €40 ph
The person has responsibility for the development and execution of plans to continuously improve and optimize product quality and process yield
This requires the use of process characterization and optimization using designed experiments, problem solving and decision-making tools.
- Identify and implement process related continuous improvement activities to improve product quality and increase Overall Equipment Effectiveness.
- Ensure all process developments and improvements meet the Quality Management System requirements (ISO 13485, FDA & JPAL).
- Strong analytical approach to problem solving to deliver innovative solutions.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and a clear identifiable work ethos within the team Engage with the appropriate personnel in the identification and resolution of Corrective / Preventative actions to address Quality, Technical, and Manufacturing issues.
- Project Management Accurate planning, timely delivery and reporting for all project deliverables.
- Participate in risk assessments and HAZOPs of manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Work with team leader to develop and implement strategic engineering Goals & Objectives.
- Primary Degree (Level 8) in Process, Production, Manufacturing, Polymer, Materials, Biomedical or Mechanical engineering with minimum 4 years' experience.
- Relevant experience with statistical process control and capability analysis required.
- Achievement of Six Sigma/Green Belt/Black Belt accreditation would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, root cause analysis and risk assessments with a strong attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with proven leadership abilities.
- Familiarity with manufacturing and validation in a regulated (FDA or IMB) environment an advantage.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300