You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH793046 Sep 13, 2021 Competitive
Morgan Mckinley La Creme are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Analyst (Temporary Contract) The ideal candidate is someone who has solid experience and knowledge of HR policies and procedure
Morgan Mckinley La Creme are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Analyst (Temporary Contract)
The ideal candidate is someone who has solid experience and knowledge of HR policies and procedures with a CIPD recognised qualification.
- Be the initial point of contact for employee and managers HR-related inquiries.
- Manage and attend to inquiries in a timely manner to ensure resolution.
- Maintain accurate employee records and transferring inquiries to other parties within HR Services or outside of HR Services as appropriate.
- Supporting the onboarding of new employees.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant quality and legislative policies, procedures, and controls in the region.
- Assisting various departments in any HR related tasks.
- Degree with an emphasis in HR or Business disciplines (CIPD).
- Proven communication skills and experience in HR policies, processes and HR systems.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to reach deadlines and prioritise workload.
- Demonstrates a positive, professional, customer and delivery orientated image for the organisation.
Please call Clare on 061 430939 to hear more about this role
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.