You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH796182 Oct 14, 2021 Competitive
Excellent opportunity for a customer service / finance professional to get exposure working in a hybrid role.
The Financial Consultant will work closely with Clients, Project Managers and Product Development Managers to configure, deploy and support applications globally.
- Customer Support - providing resolution to client issues in a professional and timely manner
- Analyse information from Clients and assess any special requirements that may impact implementation
- Customise the application based on the Client requirements
- Manage time and scope to meet the client's needs
- Regular reports and communications on Implementation
- Identify and manage risks and overcome any obstacles
- Complete testing of application with integration with ERPs for upgrading existing customers or new customers
- Troubleshooting and reporting of issues
Skills and Experience
- Completion of an Accounting Technician Course or equivalent knowledge of accounting principles
- European Language(s) beneficial but not essential
- Knowledge of ERPs advantageous
- Strong decision making, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and ability to follow through tasks to completion
- Exceptional independent judgement and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance | Interim & Contract