Data Analytics and Financial Modelling Manager
- BBBH767781 Dec 01, 2020 Competitive
Currently working with a leading biotechnology company that develops life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases.
One of the most sought after employers in the region are going through huge expansion at the moment and are on the lookout for a Senior Data Analytics and Financial Modelling professional to join their team on a Permanent basis.
The main purpose of this role is to establish, organise and maintain effective statistics and data evaluation services pertaining to process monitoring and modelling, as well as promoting the use of statistical thinking across the company
- Lead the process monitoring and statistics team, and manage all activities to assure that manufacturing processes are supported
- Responsible for ensuring data is available and easily accessible across departments.
- Apply statistical process control to clinical and commercial process data
- Presents and reviews process monitoring data as necessary
- Work with cross-functional departments to ensure process data is being used to maximize process understanding and facilitate continuous improvement opportunities
- Serve as a primary contact for process data and key facility information.
- Assists in troubleshooting activities associated with the manufacturing process that involves data analysis
- Communicate information on current data and other initiatives which may impact manufacturing, process development and/or technology transfer
- 5 years' + experience in financial modelling, statistical commercial role, financial consultancy or equivalent
- Highly numerate, and capable of translating business requirements into mathematical approaches
- Familiarity with statistical testing, measurement and modelling techniques
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Commercially aware
- Excellent analytical, investigative, problem solving and follow through skills
If you would like more information, or would like to be considered for this role, get in touch with Mark today on email@example.com or 061 430 940.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance | Interim & Contract