You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH785082 Jun 25, 2021 €30k - €40k
Morgan McKinley are working with a Global Multi-National Company with strong Limerick roots who are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team in County Limerick.
This role will report directly to the Financial Controller and support a wide range of finance, operations and business requirements.
- Process of all accounts payable invoices in a timely manner
- Ensure all invoices are approved
- Deal with any supplier queries in a timely manner
- Payments preparation
- Prepare VAT returns for approval
- Bank Accounts Reconciliation
- Provide information to internal and external auditors
- Process all accounts receivable invoices and reconcile cash receipts;
- Ensure month-end reporting timelines are maintained by working with the Reporting Accountant including all relevant monthly reconciliations;
- File invoices and supporting documents
- Provide information about payments to operations team as requested;
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a finance team (Accounts payable/receivable or accounts assistant)
- Proficient in MS-Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint essential)
- Planning and organisation skills to enable deliverables of tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and execute throughout to completion
- Proactive, well-organised, able to work individually as well as within the team
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance | Interim & Contract