You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH770164 Nov 20, 2020 Competitive
Accounts Technician required for a Multi National company in Limerick. The role is an initial 12 month contract with a strong view to permanency on completion.
The role will be fully remote for the first 6 months.
- Performing administrative tasks such as administering and coding payments for invoices.
- Operating software packages to record and retrieve information, particularly spreadsheets.
- Monitoring company/department financial transactions and adhering to budgets.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, reports and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Working with other departments and generating yearly and quarterly reports for review.
- Preparing VAT Returns and Return of Trader details for review and submission.
- Bookkeeping tasks as required.
- Assist in compiling statistical data for review and submission.
- Accounting technician or similar qualification
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a fast-paced accounts environment
- Strong working knowledge of a computerized accounts package
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office and Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and prioritisation skills.
- Be customer focussed and possess good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and as part of a team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance | Interim & Contract