Senior Resident Engineer - Roads
- BBBH789109 Jul 30, 2021 Competitive
Great role for an Experienced Senior Resident Engineer. You will supervise the delivery of a National Roads Project in Leitrim.
I have a super role for an experienced RE in the Sligo/Letrim area. You will supervised the deliver of upgrade works to a stretch of National road, ensuring all works are completed within spec and project time frames.
In this role you will:
- Familiarise yourself with the project deisgn and scope
- Maintain an onsite presence to supervise delivery of works (along with another engineer)
- Monitor the contractors Health & Safety practices, suggesting improvements when necessary
- Liaise with and report to the Local Authority on progress, changes, incidents etc
- Keep a record of site activities
- Manage realtionship and interaction with interested third parties (neighbouring land owners)
- Facilitate access to site for any utility providers / third parties
- Generally encourage adherance to best practices and standards in completion of work
Ideally you will be:
- A qualified Civil Engineer with experience in supervision of roads projects
- Interested in the promotion of Health & Safety on site
- Living locally
For more information on this Senior Resident Engineer position, please contact Ronan McInerney in Morgan McKinley
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.