- JN -022023-1924408
- Jan 26, 2023
Morgan McKinley are delighted to be working with multinational FMCG to recruit a Supply Planner to join their expanding supply chain team.
Playing a key role implementing S&OP, this role will work with the wider Supply Chain team to ensure forward planning of market requirements is optimised, stock positions on each site are monitored and ensuring all third party agreements are in place and adhered to.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and weekly supply plans that deliver the S&OP plan and liaise with the operations and transport department to implement it.
- Maintain relationships and manage day to day trading and operations with third party processors.
- Measure, analyse and report key process metrics and monitor adherence to KPI's.
- Maintain and analyse data and drive insights into actual performance vs. planned performance. Feedback of variances vs. plan to S&OP Planners and provide insights into potential opportunities for improvement that may exist.
- Liaise closely with the planning tean to communicate any changes to plans that may occur
- 3+ years supply chain or production planning experience
- Third level qualification in a relevant area such as Supply Chain, Finance or Operations.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.