You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH781939 May 10, 2021 Competitive
Management Accountant - Contract - Kilkenny
Management Accountant required for a busy finance function in Kilkenny. The position is a 9 mth contract where you will be part of an accounts team that is dedicated and works to strict deadlines.
- Monthly management accounts to strict reporting deadlines
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Detailed P&L analysis
- Year end audit & statutory accounts
- Coordination of Year End Stock Take
- Weekly management information
- Involvement in annual budget process
- Variance Analysis including cost centres and by procedure
- Statutory Returns CSO etc.
- Project work
- CIMA/ ACCA finalist with 3/4 years' experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Motivated self starter, not afraid of a challenge
- Ability to interpret, analyse and summarise information in such a way for management to make decisions
- Need to understand business processes and how to change them
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to communicate, with an outgoing personality
- Ability to build relationships with external service providers
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.