You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH780801 Apr 26, 2021 €50k - €70k
Chance to grow your tax career with a leading PLC within a dynamic tax team of professionals as Tax Specialist. AITI Qualified with at least 3 years personal tax and international assignment tax exp.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Active income tax compliance management of Company's Global Mobility Programme
- Management of Global shadow payrolls for assignee population.
- Work closely with Group Payroll to ensure Tax and Social Security compliance for all assignees.
- Active management and review of Companys Global Assignee tracking database to ensure all 3rd party
- tax service provider services are initiated and occur on a timely basis to assist assignees with their global move.
- Manage Irish entry and exit briefings for employees relocating to/from Ireland.
- Analysis of 3rd party tax provider costs and preparing quarterly regional cost centre reports for Group
- Financial Control to recharge assignee tax compliance costs.
- Act as the Global Mobility team contact for all assignee tax related queries.
- Act as contact to other departments including Financial Control, HR, Payroll and Legal for tax related queries
- Liaise with the Company Secretary and Group Share Registration Department to manage Group Tax
- compliance obligations in relation to share based remuneration.
- Active management and review of Companys Independent Contractor policy ensuring compliance globally.
- AITI Qualified with at least 3 years personal tax and international assignment tax experience
- Flexible individual who can cope with competing demands and tight deadlines
- Strong communicator who engages and forms relationships easily with multiple stakeholders
- Strong personal tax credentials with an ability to convey technical matters in a user-friendly manner
- Self-starter who can manage fluctuating workloads and projects using a high degree of initiative.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555