You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH771118 Nov 30, 2020 Competitive
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidates to gain valuable experience in a high throughput laboratory.
Graduate- Laboratory Technician - Kildare- Evening shift
- Comply with the requirement of the ISO 17025 standard as defined by procedures;
- Complete all day to day activities as allocated by the laboratory manager/supervisor;
- Maintain test equipment to ensure its continuing fitness for purpose;
- Maintain the paperwork to high standard;
- Maintain housekeeping levels within the Laboratory;
- Recognised Science qualification
- Experience is an advantage but not necessary as full training will be provided
- Computer literate with knowledge of Excel, Word or other MS packages;
- Experience in working as part of a team;
- This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidates to gain valuable experience in a high throughput laboratory.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Talent Acquisition Specialist