General Counsel & Company Secretary
- BBBH780627 Apr 26, 2021 Competitive
A well known organisation in the energy sector is currently seeking a General Counsel & Company Secretary to head up the legal team.
The successful candidate will provide legal advice to the CEO and the board to ensure full compliance with the applicable legislation and will act as the Company Secretary for all statutory purposes.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Providing advice to all internal stakeholders on corporate law, governance requirements and corporate policies;
- Organising, attending and preparing minutes of Board and Committee meetings, as well as maintaining the relevant records;
- Developing the legal team strategy and identify areas for development, as well as managing outside counsel in a cost efficient manner;
- Supporting the organisation in relation to M&A and project finance transactions, as well as other commercial initiatives;
- Spearheading the GDPR compliance programme and ensure full compliance with data protection requirements;
- Qualified solicitor in Ireland with 5+ years' PQE in a leadership position;
- Experience gained in a top tier law firm or in-house;
- Superb experience with commercial contracts and company secretarial matters.
IF THIS OPPORTUNITY INTERESTS YOU PLEASE APPLY OR CONTACT BERNARDO PINA ON BPINA@MORGANMCKINLEY.COM FOR A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
+353 1 4485683