- BBBH792082 Sep 03, 2021 Competitive
Long term permanent opportunity for an ambitious project manager to join an rapidly growing company working with clients all over the world
Experience in client facing project management or client facing SaaS or technology business analyst or consultancy.
You will be working directly with the CEO on pre sales projects, enaging closely with clients to deliver exceptional service and product satisfaction.
This company is growing rapidly and is looking for a highly organised person who will hit the ground running. Product and process training will be provided however this role has a lot of scope for individual processes.
Desirable but not essential
- Project Management Certification
- Commercial Experience
- Experience in digital health technology or Software as a Medical Device (SaaMD)
- Excellent written communications and writing skills.
- Demonstrable experience of managing stakeholders and delivering projects
- Strong experience in managing budgets and costings
- Experience in using Salesforce and other CRM platforms
- Ability to learn fast, balance priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated and self-managed: able to think independently, get feedback and find solutions.
- Highly organised
- Team player
- Positive Attitude
Tralee, Co Kerry
Hybrid role (onsite in Tralee min 2 days/week)
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Ability to make an impact immediately with a growing innovative health technology company.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300