Production Manager - Kerry
- BBBH773390 Jan 14, 2021 Competitive
Exciting opportunity for a Production Manager in the Biotech industry looking to make the next step in their career in Kerry!
Our client, a biotechnology company, due to continued company growth and expansion require an experienced Production Manager to join their team! This could be the next step of your career and is an all days position as well!
- Ensure production targets are achieved in terms of both quality and quantity.
- Ensure training program for operators is optimal and that all Health & Safety guidelines are being adhered to.
- Manage working capital by minimising raw material and process material stocks but ensure stock outs are avoided.
- Ensure you have a knowledge of secondary production so that you are in a position to provide holiday cover.
Technical Skills and Experience required:
- 7+ years' experience in a large-scale production environment.
- At least 3 years' experience in a management/supervisory role.
- Proven track record in driving change.
- Proven leadership to develop and build a high-performance team.
Salary will depend on experience.
If the above sounds of interest and you have the necessary skill set apply and we can discuss today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300