A Cork Client of Morgan McKinley are seeking a Branch Manager for their busy office in the South Kerry region. Previous experience in an Insurance or Banking background is suitable
Previous management experience is preferred however our client will consider high calibre candidates looking to progress their career.
- Developing customer relationships and maximising sales opportunities - constantly striving to improve conversion rates and quality of business.
- Ensuring continuous growth in both the Personal & Commercial books of business
- Ensuring that any changes in legislation, regulations and procedures are seamlessly adopted by the branch.
- Ensuring the branch is run smoothly and efficiently whilst providing high standard of customer service.
- Mentoring & motivating staff as well as assessing their training needs.
- Ensuring the requirements of various functions throughout the group are supported.
The ideal candidate will have
- Minimum of 5 years recent, relevant sales and/or management experience within the financial services industry
- Full CIP qualification or Grandfathered equivalent
- Proven track record in sales and relationship management
- People and performance management
- Commitment to business growth and profitability
- Have proven problem solving ability.
- Have good communication skills in order to liaise with management, customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Be efficient & have excellent organisational skills.
- Have an exemplary record with regard to complying with regulations, processes & policies.
- Have good knowledge of the range of products on offer from personal lines, farms & commercial lines providers.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.