Technical Support Training Lead - Perm - Galway
- BBBH770743 Nov 24, 2020 Competitive
A great new permanent role has come in with a reputable company based in Galway. They are looking for a Technical Support training lead to join their team.
A great new permanent role has come in with a reputable company based in Galway. They are looking for a Technical Support training lead to join their team. This role will include being responsible for the creation and delivering of training on their products, alongside other knowledge areas. You will continue to promote efficiency in the developing of skills of personnel.
What will you be doing?
- Identify on the needs of the those both individual and group wise within the technical networks
- Maintain the training offerings to ensure all skillsets are up to date
- Deliver training on a number of tools to assist with the facilitating of effective troubleshooting
- Maximise of customer satisfaction by ensuring all regulatory compliance is followed
- Work alongside the BA's and IT teams to prepare and deliver training on compliant handling applications
- Contribute to the identifying of opportunities for continuous improvements
- Establish the necessary training KPI's to ensure all those are meeting with compliance to metrics
- Take responsibility for the induction and training of all new team members
If you have experience on delivering a high standard of training and development desirably in a medical device or clinical setting then please get in touch to hear some more on the above.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300