Strategic Supply Chain Program Leader
- BBBH751811 Nov 25, 2020 Competitive
An exciting new opportunity to lead a fast paced team with our client, an Irish owned leading Global Medical Device brand based in Galway
Our Galway based Medical Device client is looking for a highly experienced Global Strategic Supply Chain Program Leader
Reporting to the Global Supply Chain Director, the Successful applicant will be responsible for the design and development of a clear vision and support it with a roadmap of transformational programs over several years. The Program Leader will be required to manage a cross functional team to ensure the successful deployment and operation of SAP across three Manufacturing facilities in APAC. They will work with our Global Program Office in design, Process mapping, planning, change management and deployment.
- Design, develop and deploy End to End Supply Chain Processes to support the evolving business requirements and prepare the operations for the integration to a Global SAP platform.
- Benchmark proposed design and development both internally and external to ensure we have the optimum supply chain solution to strategic business requirements.
- Liaise with business leaders and subject matter experts to develop a clear understanding of the current state operation and critical business requirements so that a clear transformational map can be developed.
- Outline subprograms that are required to transform localised supply chain processes in advance of transitioning to SAP.
- Work with Global senior leadership team on the development design and deployment of the Supply Chain solutions.
- Build a Global program team leveraging internal and external technical support allied to internal functional leaders and process SME's.
- In depth knowledge of the deployment of SAP and other ERP systems within a Supply Chain environment.
- Demonstrated capability in process development and transformation.
- Clear demonstrated capability in Organisational change Management.
- Have at least 5 years Global leadership experience in Supply Chain, an Operations function or Program Management office. This experience has been attained in Senior manager or Director level positions.
- Primary Degree level qualification in a science or engineering discipline and a master's level qualification would be a distinct advantage.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain, Planning & Procurement Recruitment