You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Demand Control Analyst
- BBBH771756 Dec 10, 2020 Competitive
An exciting new opportunity to join a fast paced team with our client, an Irish owned leading Global Medical Device brand based in Galway & Shannon
Our Global Medical Device multinational client have a requirement for a suitably experienced Demand Analyst/Planner to join their Global team.
The successful Demand Analyst is responsible for monitoring the performance of the regions demand control process and provide guidance.
- Assist the Global Demand Management COE in developing the demand control governance framework worldwide
- Ensure all regions are in alignment with the set Demand Control governance framework
- Route all global escalations to the Global Demand Control Specialist and assist in coming up with the appropriate solution
- Handle all regional escalations and ensure that they are going up the right channels
- Assist in cascading the manual allocation decisions post discussions with Global Supply and Commercial leadership
- Maintain analysis and changes around demand time fences
- Assist the Global Demand Control in providing guidance on rules for abnormality, monitoring thresholds.
- Monitor the performance of local demand control process and provide guidance, when needed
- BS or BA in Operation, Finance, Engineering, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Min 3 years' experience working in demand systems
- Supply Chain experience with good understanding of processes in sales, marketing, and finance
- Experience with SAP, ERP, IBP, BW, Tableau a plus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain, Planning & Procurement Recruitment