- BBBH784846 Oct 04, 2021 Competitive
Exciting permanent opportunity with an expanding IT company for immediate start. Potential opportunity for growth and development.
Warehouse Technicians are required to deliver IT services within an agreed time frame in compliance with work activities identified in pre-written method statements.
Technicians are expected to be flexible and at times and travel within Europe to client sites, this will include overnight stays as required rather than returning to site.
Main Duties of the Job and are not limited to the following
- Data Erasure - Using Proprietary Data Erasure Software
- Shipping and Receiving duties
- General warehouse duties
- Asset Management
- Secure shredding
- Site surveys
- Project Reporting
- Good time management
- Strong communication skills
The ideal candidate will be
- Work experience as general labourer, preferably in warehouse.
- Forklift License.
- Strong people skills.
- Good moral character.
- Positive work history and ability to maintain solid attendance
- Pick/ de-pick pallets and cages as required
- Complete relevant paperwork to acknowledge receipt., dispatch, pick etc
- Good Numeracy & Literacy essential
- Manual Handling Certificate required
This is a permanent opportunity in an organization that boasts longevity for its staff. It is a well-recognized organization so speak to Sean Daly for more information, apply now to be considered.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Recruitment Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300